Hello and Welcome!
My name is Thais Boucher and you may have seen me during one of my many visits to our local industrial districts. Much of my business as a commercial real estate broker is conducted in Broward County and Palm Beach County, where I have resided for nearly two decades. During that time I have owned, managed, and sold commercial properties, giving me a unique skill set and perspective on the local real estate market. My experience, education (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA with a Marketing emphasis) and local real estate knowledge have helped me build a reputation for getting commercial properties sold quickly and at the greatest profit for the building owner. If you ever need help selling, leasing or just learning about the market and the value of your commercial property, please call me at
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Owner and Principal Broker
THE PRICE MUST BE RIGHT…
- Your property description
- Details on comparable properties for sale
- Recent sales
- Pricing and financial analysis
- A market overview
- Demographic analysis
Her pricing advice is based on both Broward County market research and a careful analysis of the property and its potential.
BUT SHE DOESN’T STOP WITH THE FINANCIALS. SHE ALSO ANALYZES:
- Location – traffic flow and comparable values
- Neighboring businesses – how they might affect a new business
- Zoning regulations – the possible and prohibited uses
- Valuation techniques and financing alternatives